- Special Town Meeting (virtually) on November 8 at 7:30*
- The warrant for the establishment of Mt. Independence Historic District will be brought to the meeting for vote.
- Additionally, Town meeting is holding the following dates as it is unknown how long it will take to go through all the articles: November 8, 9, 10 and November 15, 17 and 18 at 7:30 PM.
*Link to the meeting are not yet available, they will be posted and shared once they are made public.
- Mt. Independence Historic District meeting October 27
- Lexington Historic Districts Commission meeting October 20
- Lexington Historic Districts Commission’s Meeting on September 23 – link to recording
- Planning Board Meeting Sept 1 – link to agenda and zoom instructions
- Planning board meeting on April 27 – link to recording
- minute 8:oo – Attorney for developer introduces project
- minute 12:20 – Mike Novak of Patriot engineering presents two plans
- minute 14:55 – plan showing 3 houses
- minute 15:55 – plan showing 10 unit development
- minute 17-30 – Planning board members ask questions and provide comments
- minute 35 – Presentation by neighbor on historical nature of building and Olmsted landscape
- minute 41 – Presentation by neighbor on the character of the neighborhood
- minute 45 – Presentation by neighbor on concerns with topography
- minute 53 – Comments by public begin.
- Historical commission meeting on February 17 – link to recording
- A 1 year demolition delay was instated
- Link to the Planning Board site where documents are submitted regarding the 12 Summit Sketch Plan Review